Monday, May 31, 2010

De Liereman - Oud-Turnhout

Last week, my sister invited me to go and shoot in a small nature preserve in Oud-Turnhout called "De Liereman". As good nature photographers, we got up way too early in the morning to go and shoot the sunrise.


De Liereman - Early morning



Sadly, the sun never broke through the clouds that morning, so it wasn't as spectacular as we had hoped. Of course that didn't stop us from getting a few shots of.

Dewdrops in the morning


You can find some of the shots on my site. Enjoy.




Debby in action



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ronny Gabriels
View my complete profile

Notice

All views expressed in this blog are personal. You may not agree with everything written in this blog and that is fine. If you'd like to express your own opinion, feel free to post a comment, but please stay on topic, this is not an open forum.


All images displayed in this blog are copyrighted by Ronny Gabriels Photography unless otherwise indicated. None of the images on this site may be used without prior consent of the author.

Social

Follow ronnygabriels on Twitter


Add me to Skype

Bookmark and Share