Monday, June 7, 2010

1000km of Spa - Le Mans Series

Almost a month after the fact, I finally got through all the photos of the Le Mans Series. I know it took quite a while, but I really let myself get dragged into shooting way too much frames. Over 4000 in one day amounting to over 12GB of harddisk space (luckily I don't shoot RAW at the races). But hey, I'm not complaining since I got some great shots, found some new angles of the Spa circuit that deliver high quality shots and in the end had a great time with my favourite of championships.


My price shot of the day must be this shot of the BMW M3 GT2


Here are some other good ones, and as always, you can find a lot more on my site. The direct link to the photos is: http://ronnygabriels.smugmug.com/Public/Racing-Season-2010/1000km-of-Spa-2010. Enjoy!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ronny Gabriels
View my complete profile

Notice

All views expressed in this blog are personal. You may not agree with everything written in this blog and that is fine. If you'd like to express your own opinion, feel free to post a comment, but please stay on topic, this is not an open forum.


All images displayed in this blog are copyrighted by Ronny Gabriels Photography unless otherwise indicated. None of the images on this site may be used without prior consent of the author.

Social

Follow ronnygabriels on Twitter


Add me to Skype

Bookmark and Share