Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blossoming Orchid in Timelaps

Lately I'm doing some trials with timelaps photography.  It's actually harder than I thought, especially the changing lighting conditions when you do it during the day are a real pain.  I have put my first attempt on my site (watch it below). 
I'm not gonna give up in trying to make some really fun videos with timelaps, but I think I'm gonna need to do some more research.  Hope you enjoy this first try.  Let me know what you think and if you have any more tips for me on how to control the conditions, please let me know.  I'm very open to suggestions about this.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ronny Gabriels
View my complete profile

Notice

All views expressed in this blog are personal. You may not agree with everything written in this blog and that is fine. If you'd like to express your own opinion, feel free to post a comment, but please stay on topic, this is not an open forum.


All images displayed in this blog are copyrighted by Ronny Gabriels Photography unless otherwise indicated. None of the images on this site may be used without prior consent of the author.

Social

Follow ronnygabriels on Twitter


Add me to Skype

Bookmark and Share