Monday, February 21, 2011

NEW SITE AND BLOG

As many of you might have noticed, I have neglected this blog a bit. There are some really good reasons for this. I will explain them in later post. The most important thing is that this blog is being moved. So instead of coming here to get your updates, you can find updates, new photos and stories at the following address:

www.ronnygabriels.com

This site incorporates the Smugmug photo website and my new blog. If you want to go to the blog pages directly, go to: blog.ronnygabriels.com
The site is new, so give it a test and please let me know what you think. I will be making updates to posts and the interface throughout the next months.

Hope to see you all there!!

PS: for those reading this in an RSS feed reader, the new feed is: blog.ronnygabriels.com/?feed=rss2

1 comments:

andry said...

ok, I will visit your other blog, thanks for info

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Ronny Gabriels
View my complete profile

Notice

All views expressed in this blog are personal. You may not agree with everything written in this blog and that is fine. If you'd like to express your own opinion, feel free to post a comment, but please stay on topic, this is not an open forum.


All images displayed in this blog are copyrighted by Ronny Gabriels Photography unless otherwise indicated. None of the images on this site may be used without prior consent of the author.

Social

Follow ronnygabriels on Twitter


Add me to Skype

Bookmark and Share